Policosanol Policosanol 98% White powder,octacosanol 60%
1.to strengthen stamina, vigour and physical strength;
2. to improve the reactive sensitivity;
3. to improve the strength;
4. to promote function of sex hormone, ease the pain of muscle;
5. to improve the function of cardiac muscle,
6. to improve the organism metabolism.
1. Policosanol is a cholesterol-lowering natural mixture of primary alcohols, isolated and purified from sugar cane wax. Policosanol is safe and well tolerated, even in populations with high use of concomitant medications.
2. Lipid profile improvements with the use of policosanol are seen in healthy volunteers, patients with type II hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol), type 2 diabetics with hypercholesterolemia, postmenopausal women with hypercholesterolemia, and patients with combined hypercholesterolemia and abnormal liver function tests. However, there is controversy in this are based on recent negative evidence.
3. Policosanol has performed equal to or better than simvastatin, pravastatin, lovastatin, probucol, or acipimox with fewer side effects in patients with type II hypercholesterolemia.
4. Policosanol is used for conditions that affect the health of the heart and blood vessels including high cholesterol, leg pain due to poor circulation (intermittent claudication), and narrowing of the blood vessels that serve the heart.
5. Policosanol seems to decrease cholesterol production in the liver and to increase the break down of LDL (low-density lipoprotein or “bad”) cholesterol. It also decreases the stickiness of particles in the blood known as platelets, which might help reduce blood clots.
Paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/drum.
Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
Supply the high quality plant extract.
Customize special specifications extracts according to the customer’s requirments.
Versatility compound extracts.
Processing with provided materials.
Assay of plant extracts.